- Anju - The most gentle of the three, and takes her time with each brow to create the perfect shape. I'd recommend her if you've never gotten threaded before.
- Dimple - A little faster than Anju, Dimple does excellent work cleaning up stray hairs that have grown in since the last appointment.
- Yatika - The speediest of the group! Yatika is able to take one quick look at you and determine what the best shape for your face is. You can be in and out in 10 minutes.
Anju Threads Threaders: Anju, Yatika & Dimple 1126 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA (215) 592-1801 www.anjuthreads.com
Want to see Anju or one of her other threaders?
First time? Things to remember
- Don't be afraid to be firm with what you want done to your brows. If you want to leave them full, say that. If you want them to be just a little thinner, say that. You're more likely to get the results you want if you're clear with the threader.
- Ask for a mirror, and check the progress often. This way you can make sure that the threader is on track with what you want.
- If you don't feel comfortable with a particular threader, ask to see a different one. Comfort can make all the difference.
- It's helpful if you bring in pictures of a eyebrow shape that you like. Your threader can use what you have to either duplicate or come very close to the picture.
- I don't recommend going to the threading stalls in malls. I had a terrible experience where I asked for my brows to be cleaned up and the woman literally reduced them by half... I was in tears. If you know someone that can recommend a particular threader to you, then go ahead, but don't just sit down and let anyone go open season on you.