I love the interacting with viewers on youtube… I seriously get so excited every time I get an email alerting me to a new comment or subscriber. Not counting the journey/regimen video (I had planned to do it regardless if anyone asked lol) this was the first request video I have done… I’m looking forward to doing more! If you have a request, feel free to shoot me a message/email/tweet and I’ll try to get it done =) Now on to the post…
A ponytail holder (optional)
Large claw clip
Tiny claw clip OR bobby pin(s)
- Angle your hands backwards (not forwards) when braiding, and the braid will look better.
- If you choose to braid all the way down, braid loosely so the braid falls naturally.
- If you’re going to put your hair up into a ponytail, twist the braid half a turn before laying it against the top of your head.
- Also, if you’re going to do a ponytail, do not braid all the way to the end, or the end of the braid won’t blend as well with your ponytail – it’ll stick straight out.
- If the end of your braid sticks straight out anyway, try hiding it under the ponytail rather than letting it sit on top.
- Use hairspray to control any flyaways